With the strong likelihood of further inclement weather and the general lack of shelter around Joe’s stable, Sunday’s Morning with Joe has been postponed for a fortnight until Sunday MAY 17.

Any queries please contact me but unfortunately it’s a decision we had to make. Trust you haven’t been too inconvenienced. It will be the same time (10am) and same place on Sunday MAY 17.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This