Unfortunately Sunday’s OPEN MORNING with Steve has had to be postponed. The BRC now believe the precinct is not ready for such an event so it’s been put on hold. Not permanently of course but once the area is O, H & S friendly, we’ll be able to proceed.

Presumably that will be sometime next month though they haven’t as yet given us a date. Given the plans we and those attending had made, this is all rather late notice. However it is what it is and if  the forecast is accurate, it may be a blessing!

Pin It on Pinterest