From time to time our horses will spell and rehabilitate at various farms and studs. Most of the Proven Thoroughbreds horses spell at Redbank North at Jugiong in South Western NSW.
We've also spelled horses for some time at Kolora Lodge just outside Brisbane, Guntawang Stud near Mudgee, Manx Park in the Southern Highlands of NSW, and Emeran Park near the NSW Central Coast.
- Proprietors Jamie & Fiona Middleton
- 1300 acres (520 hectares) at Jugiong on the South West Slopes of N.S.W. about 3.5 hrs from Sydney just off the Hume Highway.
- Specialize in the rearing and spelling of thoroughbreds.
- Well drained 15-20 acre fertile paddocks custom built into the undulating slopes.
- An additional 125 acres (50 hectares) of rich alluvial river flats on the banks of the Murrumbidgee River complete the Redbank North picture.
The late Guy Walter spelled horses at Redbank North for 30 years and the majority of our team have R&R here.
Phone: +61 (2) 6386 8240
Mobile: +61 (427) 004743